2.04.2009

Valentine's Day's Coming..(oh,gawd)

I have been on this "blogging black out" for a few days now..and honestly,I didn't know where to start. Thankfully,I consulted a new friend of mine-one of those marvelous,creative people I spoke about before-here's the result (Thanks JayLee,you're a lamb!).

--Woke up yesterday morning at about 7am..got up..brushed my teeth..ran to kitchen to make some coffee. After shower,grabbed a cup of coffee..and went out to the backyard to sit on our unfinished deck with my Tootie, my mini ShihTzu..As I sat there looking over the rambunctious collage of trees and high grass over our gate,I began to dread the arrival of Valentines Day..(scary horror flick music breaks in)...

As I go in retrospect,I've had only one (uno) great Valentine's Day..which consisted of french cuisine the night before..3 dozen roses..an Orchid, I'd named "Orchie",lol..a stuffed bear that said,"I love you" named "Bubba"..some Godiva chocolate covered strawberries..and a pair of jeans (I'm a denim fanatic!) It was beautiful. We spent the weekend prior in a wonderful hotel..and we both had massages and a milk bath..(which was rather interesting,because I got out with my skin feeling absolutely no different? Maybe we should have done the Ritz,instead..)

--We broke up 5 days later.
Found out he was a cheater..lol.
What a crock..(sigh)

--What now? Tears. I swipe the left cheek. Then,the right cheek..More tears. I've experienced more heartbreak than,it's been mentioned around the world,it seems. I can't take another "Lover's holiday" without a lover. No candy. No card. No bouquet. No forehead kiss. No kiss at the tip of my nose. It's not my style..Although,I'm embellished in this "I"m single & I'm fabulous" facade..(sigh,again) Chugs down the coffee..Goes inside and falls asleep until 5p..

--->This morning,I wake up and think,let's drown our sorrow with alcoholic beverages. We have a cabinet filled with tacky,gross "likkah"..Southern Comfort? (wtf is that?)Vodka..(ooh,let's not) Never mind. I wouldn't like to get wasted..Maybe I should read..watch a horror film..play dress up..Idk..

Vodka,it is..

So,the time is now..1:48pm..lol,I'm a bit toasty..feeling sexy..poetic..and did I mention sexy? What about poetic?

Next blog..

No comments:

Post a Comment