2.20.2009

I sat back..waiting..

Deeply anticipating..

The opportunity to apologize.

Instead I sat back..waiting..

Angrily contemplating..

The plan of your demise.

I'm literally sick of it..

You sick of me..I sick of you..

And,we haven't begun this thing called "a relationship"

But,with the way things are going..and how they've been.

I doubt if we can ever get on with it.



You tell me one thing. I think another..

Bitches in my position think like that.

You say "My bad"..I snicker in disgust..

That you would dare respond like that..

And,yet..

I call you to touch base..a movie blast in the background..
You say,you're with your "cousin"..


Of course,I don't believe you..you say she's your favorite..

I bring the convo to a close,before I start fussin' & cussin..


I don't think,I can do this.

I warm up to you. Trust rears it's head..
I disappear..




No comments:

Post a Comment