1.26.2009

Taking a bite of the Big Apple

-I've never longed for anything other the liberty you propose. I grew up in a world where I was allowed to simply be myself..I could never fathom an identical sense of belonging and individuality any place afar from myMother. Lo' and behold,I discovered that in you. You permitted creative freedom,elusive dreams,concrete foundation..stronger sense of self. You magnified the equation:
  • Hardwork x Struggle equal's Leisure
Evidently,I enjoyed the leisure..I now realize the struggle is what made the grasping of leisure possible. I have considered the west coast..I have considered over seas..but,noone grants me the beauty of being myself,as you do. Thank you. I adore you.

-You contributed optimized goals and the realization of dreams. Friends who encourage and furnish your life with such creative strength. I can't thank you enough. For every acquired friendship,every enemy..I'm thankful for. The inspiration you delegate,I couldn't possibly set afire..it's crazy the love I have for you!

-You allowed me to simply be myself and that's the dream I've realized. Thank you.


-->Allow me the opportunity to extend the information lacking..When I stepped off the plane,I felt closer to home than I've ever felt and I'd flown 1700 miles from my hometown. I've never felt the need to return to there-although I'm here now-I never had the desire to come back to this dreadful city. Now,as I prepare to head back..I have a new profound respect for the city and the people in the city. The people actually making it. Not those "faking it,until they make it". I have never felt so empowered the way I did when I was in New York. This time around,it's going to be different. I'm inspired by many of the people I've come in contact with. These marvelous ladies & gentlemen are talented beyond belief. I can't wait to connect with them on creative levels.
Taking you to another level.
[no passengers on my plane]

See you when I get home..

-NYC Bound

No comments:

Post a Comment