1.23.2009

Back to the Big Apple,Bitch..Jeez..

I'm such an amazing guy. Things are going to be greater this time around. No more drama and pessimism. I am excited about my return. I spent a year away from everything that had become so familiar and strengthening here in New Orleans and it's about that time I return.

-I have absolutely no desire to sit here and remain miserable,lol..wouldn't you consider such a strong transition? I can't wait to get back on my nyc shit. Back to my lovely family..my beautiful barbie and kens! The lovely transportation system..which isn't so lovely but,it's something I miss profusely. I can't wait to have a put together a lunch with my friends. Which I know will be absolutely wonderful! Mo,ShaVelle,Lunden,Eugene,LaFaye,Jessica,Goldie,Valente,LaQuan and so many people that helped make New York home for me. Isn't it amazing to me how you're originally from some place,but you feel as though you don't truly belong? I have an opportunity to get a job that presents the most awesome offer to me. I truly can't wait.
-To be able to just live according to how I want to live.
And,have my career go in the direction in which it was intended..The photography is greater..the models are better..the industry is stronger. I'm so fucking inspired by this..and let's not forget about the partying!?! Geez..I'm going to go ballistic. Partying my ass off..getting back into the game. Making a name for myself. Making it happen with my friends..taking the world by storm..because truthfully,this fashion game is ours.
-I've become so introspective this year. Applying the laws of success and love to my life. Making it evident to everyone around me..Surrounding myself with the right people. Getting up and out making shit happen that only I know New York can bring..I can't even focus on the topic at hand. I can't really babble on and on the topic "What New York does for me..",it's really inexplicable. I have become this entirely new person. I won't party unless it's to do with networking and strengthening my career. I don't have time to sit around and party with the lame late queens..I want to surround myself with the beautiful, sociable New Yorkers. Up & Coming designers...agencies..everyone that makes shit happen in their world so they can assist me in making things happen in my world. It's astonishing..just thinking of the changes that it will bring.
-My focus is broadened and now I know and understand what is required of me to actually make it. I have renewed my focused...focused on my focus and now I can clearly see my goal and make way down this incredible journey of mine.


New York is mine..Coming with?

No comments:

Post a Comment