1.07.2009

[untitled]

My heart grieves for you,love.
I often wish,I'd never experienced love.
Unconditional love is inevitable.
But,my heart longs for much more that love.
I have the most hate in my heart.
Which is concealed by smiles,laughter and constant forced conversation.
Don't need to go into my father being absent.
Family doesn't understand.
Don't speak to me about your day..
Today and every day from here on out is my day.
Don't speak to me about your life.
This is my life.
And,I hate that you're in it.
Love versus hate..an interesting confliction.
Isn't it?
God didn't make me normal or so I've heard..
Hell..God didn't make me.
I created me.
To all those who have ever claimed to love me
Probably never truly understoood me..
I don't say,"I love you" just to say it..
But,now I'm like,"Fuck love"..
Does it even exist?
Who cares anymore..[sigh]
Love is soo overrated.
It's soo uncivilized.

No comments:

Post a Comment