3.22.2009

3.22.09

It's been a whole week since,I've heard from him. And,would you like to know something funny? I haven't tried to call nor I have been angry. Of course,it's comical to me that he says he wants to be with me, when it's obvious he has other things on his mind. I have a lot on my mind,too. Just so you know,we're "good".

Our communication isn't that great. I'm still wounded. You're sick of me. It's obvious. You're thinking,what I'm thinking? Are we meant to just be distant friends? Never. I couldn't possibly be your friend. I love you way to much. It's hard to understand-but,that may be our destiny. I try very hard to let go..but,the pain was and some how still is soo excruciating,dude..you don't understand. I'm stuck. Everyone asks "why". Everyone scrunches their faces at the mention of your name..and I,the "dumb and in love",foolishly couldn't care less.

Talking to my sister,made me realize so much. Her story much like our story..and I fear the end is near. If it hasn't already reared it's ugly head. No more JD & DJ. No more late night pillow talk? No love making? Ever?

This vicodin is kicking in..I popped 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment