5.14.2009

Feeling better..


It's been mad long since my last entry. Everything has been everything,in the between time. But,I'm no longer speaking on the past and that's what matters,no?

I've been on tour. Traveling alot. Doing "the most". Gaining weight. Working. Chiefing. Gain more weight.

(I'm usually a 26w,I'm now wearing a 28w-which doesn't sit well with me)

But,I've been working tirelessly. The way I like it to be done. Smoke myself out on our break. And,go back working and filling my schedule more and more,the way I long for life to be. Semi-"jet setting",lol. My dog has a Mohawk..he's feeling very punk/edge this season. (pics coming soon)

North Carolina,was our first destination. It was an incredible 1st event. Got to network and spend time with Tasha. I can never get enough of her encouraging words.I swear she lifts my spirits. She's lovely. We've added a few people to the panel,Actress; AJ Johnson,Fashion Stylist/BET Correspondent;Michaela Angela Davis, Singer;Eric Roberson,singer & daughter of Legend,Donnie Hathaway,;Lalah Hathaway, Producer/Actress;Daphne Valerius,and some other folk stopped by along the way. Went much better than it did last year and the talent was absolutely ridiculous! My make up team was incredible! They really blew my mind. The Atlanta team was incredible also,very homely down to earth people. Adorable guys..I had a great team. It was beautiful and most importantly no confrontations. Except a little "spazzing" out, Stacey does. Forgetting that her reigning days are over,lol. But,she's amazing at what she does,don't get me wrong. But,her perception of me is totally screwed and I fight to show what I'm capable of. The limits that are presented will be crossed every single time and when it comes to my BRAND,I,too,must represent my business to the full extent. And,if that means,ignoring a member of management for a mini conversation with AJ Johnson about working with her on an upcoming project,"Hell yes, I'm going to ignore you!" So,there was a little chip on her shoulder and dared me to knock it off. It was knocked off. So many people think,I'm new to this and I'm so young in mind...I'm not young,darling..I'm a new feel. You're soo traditional it's horrific. You know? But,it's what is. No reason to have even brought that up.
It was too weird.

I'm on break now. I've been relaxing. Taking time to think and analyze some things in life-you know we get to that point every now & again-thinking of the "what ifs",no long really acknowledging "what is",you feel me?

I'm doing this little dating thing,again. New guy. Great fashion sense. He has me open. He's multifaceted. Sings, writes, awesome style,he thinks and speaks and he's really into me. He pieces me together. Which is awesome. He tells me I'm beautiful. There's a new haircut. I continue to chop,chop,chop length off..speaking of chop,chop,chopping..I can't stop fucking eating! I'm eating lemon braised chicken,mashed potatoes,grilled veggies, four rolls with mad butter and water on the first night. Second night,Molasses braised lamp chop,broccoli and red wine. Room service two nights in a row. Third night,burger at nearby bar/diner,sweet potato fries and onion rings..large onion rings. (gawd!) Fourth day,3 cups of coffee and an egg with grits & cheese. That evening,soul food from some ghetto place in Atlanta..Chic-fil-a salad that night. Since I've been on break,it's been unbearable. I eat mad food,I have one of those grandmothers that cook a whole meal every single day..so, I'm eating a broiled steak and onions, white rice with vegetable and cornbread..some kind of greens and baked chicken,cornbread & cabbage..you know? Shit like that,just eating! And,I'm feeling I need to lose 10lbs. So,that's what I'm working on. Losing weight.

Did some shopping last week..nothing major..jeans & sneakers..$500 on two pair of sneaks..it's hard,man. I have a shopping addiction. I need to go to rehab for this addiction. Confession of a Shopaholic is said to be MY movie. I'm dying here. Also, there's DeRay,he's still in the picture. He's currently in Barbados on vacation. I should have gone with him..Bora-Bora,next week. I'm pretty excited about that. I'm gonna try and go a week without my phone. Of course,my laptop will be with me..but,I was told there won't be time to check my emails,I'll be too busy relaxing. It's going to be an awesome trip,I believe. White sands. Calming waters. Exfoliation. Relaxation. Oh,geez-I just envisioned it and pre-came..that shit is serious,you guys!

I'm addicted.

Anyway,life has been good. My spot was burglarized and ram shacked on yesterday,but I'm staying focused. I didn't expose any emotion. They tried to kill my dog. It's been pretty interesting. I'm infuriated,quite honestly..but,what can you do,until they're caught? He'll be dead,though. I can assure you,he'll be dead.

As,I was saying,life has been good. Traveling. Having time to indulge and go crazy with passion,you know? I can't afford not to be passionate and go crazy. Every opportunity given is a bigger,more advance preparation test for the "real deal",lol!
Trust me.

Anyway,
I'm tired..gonna crash.
Nite,nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment